We have recently launched our new CASH OUT feature. Giving you the control of cashing out your bets across a number of different sports and markets. For the time being Cash Out is only available on certain events and not all markets have the Cash Out option. Just make sure you keep an eye out for the 3 gold coin symbol, if you see that then your bet is eligiable for Cash Out.
How Do I Cash Out my bet?
It is simple. Click your username to see the 'My Account' information. Down the right hand side of the page you will see the Cash Out option.
Once you have clicked on Cash Out the list of bets will appear that you are able to Cash Out. If you want to Cash Out just click the CASHOUT button, it really is that simple.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Cash Out and Partial Cash Out are features which are offered on various singles and multiples Sportsbook bets. These features allow you to amend your original bet and lock in a profit or a loss by settling your bet early, either entirely or partially, without having to wait for the event to finish.
- 2. In order to use the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out features, click on the link to My Account and then Cash Out where any qualifying bets will be displayed along with the applicable Cash Out value. If you wish to fully Cash Out your bet, click on the amount displayed - you will be asked to confirm your decision.
- 3. If you wish to only partially Cash Out your bet, click on the symbol to the right of the Cash Out value - you can use the slider to determine the amount you wish to partially Cash Out. Once confirmed and accepted, the remainder of your stake will be settled in accordance with the final result relating to your bet.
- 4. If you make a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out request, you will be notified whether or not your request has been successful. Your request is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed. Cash Out or Partial Cash Out requests made in-play may take longer to process because of the in-play bet delay.
- 5. Cash Out and Partial Cash Out is not currently available on all markets - a Cash Out icon will be displayed for the markets that support these features.
- 6. We cannot guarantee that these features will be available on your bet selection. Where they are available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then they will be unavailable once the event starts.
- 7. Using either Cash Out or Partial Cash Out may mean you will opt out of and no longer be eligible for a particular promotion. See the terms and conditions of the promotion for further details.
- 8. Any bonuses due from bets such as Lucky 15/31/63 will not apply where Cash Out or Partial Cash Out has been used to close a bet.
- 9. For Partial Cash Out and multiple bet options, the minimum value that can be Cashed Out is the same as the value of any secured funds. For example, for a bet consisting of three £1 Doubles (A x B, A x C, B x C), where selection A and B have both won, each at 2/1, and the other selection is still to run, your minimum Partial Cash Out amount would be £9 (£8 winnings plus £1 stake).
- 10. We will not be responsible if the Cash Out and Partial Cash Out features are not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- 11. We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out and Partial Cash Out features at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- 12. We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.